Awards & reviews
We are Safe Service®
Tyrol's tourism relies on certified safety - and we are part of it: We take our role as a responsible host seriously and use the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our staff*.
Our operation has successfully completed the digital training on safety topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience. New regulations, for example on entry tests, guest registration and prevention concepts, are also part of the training. In case of significant changes, the app informs directly via push message to the cell phone.
In this way, we live SAFE SERVICE® internally and always know what precautionary and safety measures need to be implemented for our guests. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it visible that we are a SAFE SERVICE® company. In this way, we contribute our share to making the region visible as a safe vacation destination.
More information: https://safe-service.tirol/qr-check/
We are proud of this
What could be better than kind words from our guests? We are delighted every time we receive a good review. THANK YOU for all your praise – we are already looking forward to welcoming you again soon!
Sharing your experience is helpful for our future guests, so please take a few minutes and share your impressions of your holiday at the Erlebnisgut Oberhabach. Thank you!
Awarded as "Bewusst Tirol-Company"
In December 2022 we were awarded as a "Bewusst Tirol-Company".
The project aims to integrate more local food into Tyrolean hotels and restaurants and to strengthen the cooperation between agriculture and tourism ... and we do this with full conviction and from the bottom of our hearts.
So our efforts have paid off - thank you for this great award!
3-Star-Superior award in 2019
The Erlebnisgut Oberhabach was once again awarded the 3-Star-Superior label by the hotel classification committee headed by Otto Mauracher.
We are delighted and will continue to provide our guests with the outstanding service they are used to.
Nice words from our guests on Facebook
We are always happy when our guests comment on our Facebook posts and leave us nice messages. We have collected a few recent comments from near and far for you here:
- Wishing you all a HAPPY SPRING. Stay safe and well and sending you all much love from Australia. We happen to visit your piece of paradise as soon as is possible.
- We are looking forward to coming back for ice cream, coffee and cake and the children can play at the playground.
- Best wishes from Weimar. We wish you a happy new year 2021, stay healthy and thank you for the many wonderful hours we had with you. We look forward to seeing you again.
- We wish you that with all our hearts! Stay healthy - we are looking forward to the next time
- We are also looking forward to seeing you again. Stay healthy and feel hugged.
- The clock in the relaxation room ... you can see how much patience is still needed until Marlen's delicious dinner.
- How nice, dear Seiwalds, you always took time for your guests and we always felt very comfortable with you.
- Looks fantastic! We really hope that we will see it in 2021! Let's hope so ...
- It looks great! We'll have to take a closer look.
- You are a great team! We haven't been to your place that often yet, but that will change. It's simply wonderful with you.
- We feel so comfortable with you that we have to come back every year.
- Congratulations Sepp on your 60th birthday. Yes, please stay the way you are, because you are unique (well, with Seppi, thanks to Marlen's help, you have already made a good copy) ;-) Best regards from Switzerland - we look forward to seeing you again.
- It looks beautiful - hopefully we will be able to travel again soon. Stay healthy and lots of strength to cope with the difficult situation.
- We miss you and the warmth and can't wait to enjoy your hospitality - stay healthy!
More of us on Facebook
Have you become curious? Then you can scroll through our Facebook page right here and of course LIKE it, if you haven't done so yet :-)