During your summer holiday in the small village of Kirchdorf in Tirol, stress, tight schedules and late nights don't stand a chance. Your time here is all about unspoilt nature, clean air, a slower pace, time spent together, family fun, outdoor exercise and much more.
Just a few ideas to get you in the mood:
• More than 210km of hiking trails & 200km of cycling trails of all levels of difficulty in Tyrol
• "Tiroler Adlerweg" trail – stretch from St. Johann to Ellmau
• More than 24km of running and Nordic Walking trails
• Mountain adventures with the cable car lines of St. Johann (May until October)
• Climbing park for adults and children in the St. Johann region
• 9-hole golf course and 6-hole golf academy at the Golf & Country Club Lärchenhof
• Additional golf courses in the Kitzbühel Alps region, not far from the Erlebnisgut Oberhabach
• Multi-faceted kids' programme organised by the Tourism Association
• Adventure: summer tobogganing run, paragliding, canyoning, rafting and much more
• Swimming: Panorama pool St. Johann, Kirchdorf outdoor pool, Bichlach pool in Oberndorf
For information on many daytrip destinations, see the website of the Kitzbühel Alps region.
Look forward to unforgettable moments during your summer holiday with us in Tyrol!